In order to send an email, you have to provide your mail server credentials to the robot. To do this in a secure way, we created a vault system that works much like online password managers' security mechanisms. To learn more about Vaults please go to this guide.
Create a new project from Flow Designer
Follow the vault guide and create a new vault if you did not create a vault before.
Open the your vault ( in this example the previously created vault's name is Sample Vault )
3. Click "New Item" and then "Email Account"
3. Give your Vault Item a name
4. Scroll down and fill out the SMTP credentials, then press SAVE.
5. After save, you will see the new vault entry in your Vault
6. Create the following flow by drag-and-dropping the nodes from the node palette, or by right clicking on the empty board. You can search the nodes by name.
Below is the list of nodes used in this flow:
Trigger -> Inject
Mail -> Send Mail
Flow -> Stop
5- Now click the "Send Mail" node and change the node's properties as follows:
6- Credentials to be used for sending mail will be taken from the secure vault. Select the Vault and Vault Item for the "Send Mail" node.
7- Run the flow