Robomotion RPA is available as a one-click install at DigitalOcean Kubernetes Marketplace.
Go to Robomotion RPA page
2. Click Install App button and Select Install on New Cluster
3. Choose a datacenter region
4. Choose cluster capacity
5. Choose a name for your cluster and press Create Cluster
6. Wait cluster creation
7. Go to Networking > Load Balancers
8. DNS configuration
Add the External IP address to the bottom of your hosts file. You can find this file under /etc/hosts on Unix systems or C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file on Windows.
<Load Balancer IP> robomotion.local
9. Goto http://robomotion.local from your browser and setup your workspace