How-to Register Your Application
Sign in to the Azure portal.
In the left-hand navigation panel, click Azure Active Directory.
- Click App registrations in the Azure Active Directory page.
- Click New registration in the top navigation bar.
Write a Name for your application.
Select supported account types for your application and click register.
- Go to App manifest and update replyUrlWithType field as shown and click save.
API Permissions for Microsoft Graph API
- In your application page, click API permissions in the left-hand navigation panel.
Click Add a permission.
Select Microsoft Graph API.
- Select Delegated permissions.
Choose permissions which you will use.
Click Add permissions.
Grant Admin consent if required.