If you have a variable type of number in your flow, but you need to convert this number to string; You can convert number to string by using 'To String' node of ‘Number’ packages.
About the Number Package
The number package consists of 5 nodes. In this package, you will find five essential nodes: 'Assign', 'To String', 'Decrement', 'Increment', and 'Random'. The Number package is a powerful toolset designed to run and simplify basic number operations in your programming workflow. As its name suggests, this package focuses on fundamental numeric tasks, providing a collection of nodes that enable efficient handling and manipulation of numerical data.
Building Blocks for Successful Flow
To use the 'Assign' node and the 'To String' node, it is necessary to install the 'Number' package.
You can obtain the 'Number' package by accessing the 'Packages' menu and initiating the download from there.
About 'Assign' Node Inputs
- The value must be entered in the Value data box
- The output of ''Assign” node is variable type of number.
About 'To String' Node Inputs
Make sure to enter the output value of the 'Assign' node into the Number data field.
The output of the 'To String' node is of the string variable type.
- ‘Inject’ node is used to initialize the flow.
- Use the 'Assign' node to assign a numerical value.
- Use the 'To String' node to convert a number into a string.‘To String’ node is used to convert number to string.
- Stop the flow using the 'Stop' node.
Here you can access the complete flow by clicking on the following link: https://casestudies.robomotion.io/designer/shared/9VuYCycAnU1yZDdf5aRbB4